On-Site workshops for Parents and Educators of Young Children
Write Beginnings provides workshops and trainings for your organization. Choose the topic from below that best suits your population.
- Learn the crucial motor skills that are necessary for young children to develop in order to be successful at handwriting.
- Explore specific games, toys, crayons, scissors, and fun hand-strengthening activities for young children that make a difference!
- Learn how to help children develop a proper pencil grasp for coloring and writing.
- Identify easy ways to incorporate effective motor activities into your daily routine at home or in your classroom.
- Enjoy raffle prizes of some of the presenter’s favorite fine motor materials!
- Learn the basics of sensory processing and why successful sensory integration is so important for learning and behavior.
- Loads of practical tips are provided to help all kids cope with sensory processing difficulties, especially those that impact daily life such as dressing, grooming, bathing, and eating.
- Practical and easy-to-implement classroom strategies to help students with sensory sensitivities are discussed.
- Tips on how to modify your environment, schedule, and routine both at home and school to help children of all abilities will be covered.
- Enjoy raffle prizes of some of the presenter’s favorite sensory tools!