Featured Product: The RelaxPack!
September 2019 sale. Enter code: SAVE20 for $20 off orders placed before September 30, 2019
RelaxPack is a specially designed backpack to provide multi-sensory comfort in a functional and effective way. RelaxPack was created by Aparna Guttery MA, OTR/L, a pediatric occupational therapist specialized in treating children with sensory processing disorders and special needs. Aparna’s greatest wish for RelaxPack is to help make everyday life smoother for children and their families. With this in mind, the design of the backpack was created to support children with:
• Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Sensory Processing Disorder
• Emotional Disturbance
…And all children in need of extra comfort
The unique and patent-pending features of RelaxPack include:
• The Hug Belt: A built-in neoprene compression belt that provides soothing deep pressure
• Fidget Strips: Interchangeable and removable sensory strips to fidget with
• D-rings for Chewies: Attach chewies to RelaxPack and never lose them again
Other functional features include:
• A headphone port
• Protective built-in tablet and phone sleeves
• Mesh pockets for water bottles and to store fidgets
• Clip to hold keys
• Built-in pouches and pockets to keep organized
The backpack is designed to comfortably fit children ages 6-12 years. RelaxPack has adjustable features to ensure a comfortable fit for children of different shapes and sizes.
RelaxPack was designed to have access to the built-in soothing features when needed, but the features can also be removed, tucked away, or concealed when not in use, thus turning RelaxPack back into an everyday backpack. Start the school year off right with this incredible product to support the child in your life.