WORKSHOP FEES: 2 Hour Trainings
- Individual Registration The workshop fee is $25 per person. Individual attendees may pay at the door, via credit card, cash, or check.
- Minimum Registration Workshops require a minimum of 20 paid participants or a minimum fee of $500. If minimum attendance is not met on the day of the event, the school/organization is responsible for the balance.
- Payment Individual attendees may pay at the door via credit card, cash, or check. Write Beginnings encourages organizations to promote attendance and streamline the check-in process by collecting payments from attendees prior to the event, but this is not required. Some schools choose to cover the cost of the event, pay for staff to attend, or offset the cost for all attendees.
- Presenter Travel Expenses If the workshop is held at a location more than 45 miles from Davis, California, the presenter’s travel expenses will be added onto the workshop fee. This additional fee is frequently covered directly by the school site in order to keep the cost lower for individual attendees.
WORKSHOP FEES: 1/2 Day & Full Day Trainings
- These longer workshops are perfect for staff development days! They offer even more content and are a great opportunity for your entire staff to dig deeper into the material. Your team will have time to discuss strategies that will work best at your specific school, and have individualized conversations about how to help all students thrive in your classroom.